Trainee Laser Therapist Role
Job ID: LLC103
As a trainee Laser Therapist with Lawnton Laser Clinic, your role will include providing (under supervision) medical grade laser hair removal, skin treatments using hydrafacial, laser facial, IPL, HIFU and enzyme peels.
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy preferred
• Grade 12 certificate
• A Laser Safety Officer Certificate is desirable but not essential
• Punctual, organised, immaculately groomed and highly discreet
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving high customer satisfaction
Why work for Lawnton Laser Clinic?
Lawnton Laser Clinic is Brisbane's premiere laser clinic specialising in laser hair removal and advanced laser skin rejuvenation treatments. We use state of the art technology combined with a team of specialists dedicated to providing customers with a great experience and effective, long lasting results.
• Work life balance - This role is a perfect opportunity for those heading back into workforce after a break for who have dependents as hours are very flexible.
• An opportunity to work in a non-commercial environment where you will actively take part in your client's well-being.
• Our clinic has the country's first onsite medical physicist ensuring all treatments are quality assured. You will always have a specialist available to discuss the most optimal care for your clients.
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products
• Opportunity to be trained onsite as we are also a laser training institute
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume along with a cover letter introducing yourself to email@example.com
This position location is:
23/666 Gympie Rd